Fairfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All positions are conditional on satisfactory completion of employment vetting including an enhanced check through the Disclosure and Barring Service, suitable references, proof of Right to Work in the UK, pre-employment health check and professional qualifications. Specific safeguarding questions will be asked at interview.
For further information please contact Mr. J. Gale (Designated Safeguarding Lead) or Mrs. C. Parker (School Business Manager) by telephoning 01900 821133 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time (0.4 FTE) temporary teaching post (Year 2 and Year 3) – MPR – required from September 1st 2022 until 31st August 2023.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated classroom teacher to help us build upon our school’s achievements and successes as one of the most successful schools in the county.
Like us you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking; driven by a passion to bring out the very best in all our pupils. You will support the school in moving towards its vision and will bring a wealth of ideas and experience to the team.
We would like to hear from applicants who have:
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 with a proven track record in achieving high standards.
- Evidence of being an outstanding practitioner, able to enthuse and inspire pupils and staff.
- High standards in terms of teaching, behaviour and achievement.
- A commitment to further professional development.
- An ability to engage in effective peer coaching activities which will develop professional practice in a Learning to Learn School ethos.
- Excellent organisational skills, plus the ability to provide and maintain an engaging and challenging learning environment.
- A commitment to playing a full and active role in the wider life of the school.
- The ability to develop purposeful relationships with stakeholders of the school/Multi Academy Trust.
School visits available: Thursday 19th May – 4PM or Tuesday 24th May – 4PM
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th June – 3PM
Shortlisting: Tuesday 7th June
Interviews to take place on: Monday 13th June
Year 2&3 Teacher
Permanent Part-Time Senior Teaching Assistant
Salary: Grade 7 - SCP 12 to 14 - £22,183 to £23,080 (pro rata)
Core hours: 22.5 hours (Monday- Friday 8.30am- 1.00pm)
From September 2022, this will increase by an additional 7.5 hours (temporary to July 2023) to include Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons.
Required from: May 2022 (Start as soon as possible).
The Learning for Life Trust is looking to appoint for Fairfield Primary School, a positive and enthusiastic Senior Teaching Assistant, who will provide high quality support in Key Stage 2. The appointment will be a permanent post.
You will have at least an NVQ 3 in supporting teaching and learning skills or the equivalent and have experience of working with children in the primary phase of education.
We need someone who:
- Has a good working knowledge of the principles of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and associated outcomes.
- Enjoys working with children and can form positive and supportive relationships with children, adults and parents/guardians.
- Is committed to working in the outdoor classroom.
- Can demonstrate positive and consistent behaviour management.
- Can be flexible and is able to demonstrate the ability to work and contribute to working as part of a large team.
- Can take the lead when covering short term unplanned absence.
- Is reliable and has a good sickness and punctuality record.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 3pm Interviews will take place on: Thursday 26th May 2022
PCD3 Grade 3 Level A £9.36 per hour (£18,065 - £18,426 pro rata)
Fairfield Primary School
Gallowbarrow, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0DX
Headteacher: Mr Chris Steele
Tel: 01900 821133
Mid-day Supervisors required with immediate start.
5 hours per week – term time only (12 pm until 1pm- Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a person who:
- Should enjoy working with children
- Will promote healthy eating
- Can organise and support playground activities
- Will encourage good behaviour at all times
- Is able to work collaboratively as part of a team
Fairfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All positions are conditional on satisfactory completion of employment vetting including an enhanced check through the Disclosure and Barring Service, suitable references, proof of Right to Work in the UK, pre-employment health check and professional qualifications.
For further information please contact Mrs. Carolyn Parker on 01900 821133 or, e-mail email@example.com