TEMPORARY PART-TIME SENIOR TEACHING ASSISTANT
11.25 HOURS PER WEEK (Tues & Thurs 12pm – 3.30pm, Fri 8.45am – 1pm)
Pay grading PCD7 - £ 21,589 Level A to £22,462 Level B pro-rata
Fairfield Primary School,
GALLOWBARROW, COCKERMOUTH, CUMBRIA, CA13 0DX
NOR: 390 Aged 3 - 11
Headteacher: Mr C Steele Tel: (01900) 821133 E-mail: email@example.com
Temporary contract (due to pupil numbers) required from January 2020 to 17th July 2020.
Fairfield Primary School wish to appoint a positive and enthusiastic Senior Teaching Assistant who will provide high quality support in our Early Years Unit. The appointment will be a temporary post in response to an increasing number of children on roll.
You will have at least a relevant Level 3 qualification in supporting teaching and learning skills or the equivalent and have experience of working with children in Early Years. Candidates with Level 2 qualifications are welcome to apply.
We need someone who:-
- Has experience of working with young children, ideally in an Early Years setting.
- Enjoys working with children and can form positive and supportive relationships with children and adults and parents.
- Is committed to working in the outdoor classroom.
- Can demonstrate positive and consistent behaviour management.
- Can be flexible and is able to demonstrate the ability to work and contribute to working as part of a large team.
Fairfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, a DBS will be required for the successful candidate and other procedures and checks will be followed as laid out in our Safeguarding Policy.
Application forms and further information are available from the school offices or website.
The closing date for applications is 3pm on Monday 6th January 2020.
Application forms can be returned by post or e-mail.
Interviews will be held on Friday 10th January 2020.
Senior Teaching Assistant
MID-DAY SUPERVISOR (Permanent post)
PCD3 Grade 3 Level A £9.36 per hour (£18,065 - £18,426 pro rata)
Fairfield Primary School
Gallowbarrow, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0DX
Headteacher: Mr Chris Steele
Tel: 01900 821133
Mid-day Supervisor required from January 2020
5 hours per week – term time only (12 pm until 1pm) based with our KS1/EYFS pupils (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a person who:
- Should enjoy working with children
- Will promote healthy eating
- Can organise and support playground activities
- Will encourage good behaviour at all times
- Is able to work collaboratively as part of a team
Fairfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All positions are conditional on satisfactory completion of employment vetting including an enhanced check through the Disclosure and Barring Service, suitable references, proof of Right to Work in the UK, pre-employment health check and professional qualifications.
For further information please contact Mrs Carolyn Parker on 01900 821133 or, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org