Leadership Scale L8-L12
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and professional deputy headteacher to help us build upon our school’s achievements and successes and move us forward to our next phase of development as a leading primary school based on the edge of the Lake District in Cockermouth, Cumbria. The successful candidate will start on the 1st January 2020. The role has a part time teaching commitment.
Like us you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking; driven by a passion to bring out the very best in all our pupils. You will support the school in moving towards its vision of being the first choice school for parents within the area and creating an inspiring environment using innovative education practices to develop all pupils to realise their full potential.
We would like to hear from applicants who have:
- Excellent leadership and management skills with strong experience in leading school improvement.
- A proven track record as an outstanding practitioner, able to enthuse and inspire pupils and staff.
- The ability to lead, challenge, develop and inspire our whole school community.
- High standards in terms of teaching, behaviour and achievement.
In return, we can offer:
- A skilled, creative and supportive team working with friendly children and supportive parents.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a forward looking, ambitious organisation that believes in developing its staff to become the best they can be.
- A school that is consistently focussed on making a positive impact on pupils and the community
- Opportunities to collaborate with local schools and be part of a developing a Multi Academy Trust.
Fairfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applications will be subject to checks with past employer and an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to school are encouraged and welcome by appointment. For an application pack please contact Mrs Carolyn Parker via the school office on email@example.com or call 01900 821133.
Closing date midday on 28th June 2019
Interview date 10th July 2019
Start Date: 1st January 2020
Deputy Headteacher 2019
MID-DAY SUPERVISOR (Permanent post)
PCD3 Grade 3 Level A £9.36 per hour (£18,065 - £18,426 pro rata)
Mid-day Supervisor required from Monday 17th June 2019
5 hours per week – term time only (12.15 pm until 1.15 pm) based with our KS2 pupils (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a person who:
- Should enjoy working with children
- Will promote healthy eating
- Can organise and support playground activities
- Will encourage good behaviour at all times
- Is able to work collaboratively as part of a team
Fairfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All positions are conditional on satisfactory completion of employment vetting including an enhanced check through the Disclosure and Barring Service, suitable references, proof of Right to Work in the UK, pre-employment health check and professional qualifications.
For further information please contact Mrs Carolyn Parker on 01900 821133 or, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 7th June 2019
Interviews: 12th June 2019